I hope to find a professional environment where my years of work experience, variety of skills and high work ethic are needed.
EXPERIENCE 1998 – 2010 ~ Full Time, Administrative & Customer Service
· Wachovia, Bank Teller, 400 N. State Rd 7., Margate, FL, F/T July 5, 2005 - March 26, 2007
· Wal-Mart Photo Lab Technician and Cellular Representative, F/T January 19, 2005 - June 1, 2005
· CVS/Eckerd’s Photo Lab Supervisor, Full-time employee October 2003 – Jan. 2005
· Robert Half Int’l Ft Laud. FL Administrative Assistant, Office Automation Specialist, April 1998 – April 1999
1996 – 1998 ~ I was a full time student and Entrepreneur
- 9/1996 ~ Motorola, Inc.,
· My title was Environmental Safety & Industrial Hygiene Coordinator. In this position I was a team leader for 100 members of the internal
Medical & Emergency Response team and the coordinator of all programs implemented by the six executives in the ES / IH department.
I created a paperless M.S.D.S. system. Extra projects were photographer and published author in the Motorola monthly internal publication.
10/1996 - 6/2007 ~ Entrepreneur, Ft
· Professional Event and School Photographer Office Automation Consultant and Trainer
EDUCATION 1996 – 1998 ~ I was a full time student
Computer Science and programming. I Maintained a 3.259 Grade Point Average at BCC.
· Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Specialist, Office Automation Specialist, Microcomputer Specialist, Professional Event Photographer,
Tax Specialist 3 certification at H.R. Block.
· Past Toastmasters, VP of Public Relations
· Past certified, Medical First Aid & CPR Trainer
1440 NW 70th Terrace,